10 Best Food Trucks in Austin, Texas
Austin, Texas is known as a melting pot and its food truck menus are some of the best examples of the city’s rich diversity, from Indian and Tex-Mex to Polish and coffee.
When a sit-down meal simply won’t do, Austin has a range of great food trucks, several of which made it on The Daily Meal’s inaugural list of 101 Best Food Trucks in America 2012. The Daily Meal has eaten more than its fair share of moveable feasts in Austin and presents its 10 favorites.
From gluten-free dosas stuffed with spinach and paneer from Nomad Dosa to the Mother Clucker donut with fried chicken and honey butter at Gourdough’s, Austin’s food trucks have options to suit every appetite.
Elizabeth Trovall is the Austin City Travel Editor at The Daily Meal.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record