- Todd English born (1960)
A-Z Food Pops by for Lebanese Cuisine
On our London food tour, for the letter L we explore Lebanon
(For more go to www.atozlondonfood.com)
Recipe of the day
- Sacrebleu! Paris Is Facing a Baguette Shortage Because French Bakers Are on Holiday
- What to Eat in the Most Visited Cities Around the World
- South Africa’s Food Routes: Your Ultimate Culinary Travel Planner
- Michaela's Map: Transformative Travel in Panama
- Taking the Ultimate American Road Trip? Here's Where You Have to Eat
About A-Z Food: In this video series, Alastair Humphreys and Tom Kevill-Davies eat around London to find one restaurant from a nation for each letter of the alphabet. Check out A-Z Food: Korea here.
Although Humphreys and Kevill-Davies may have been newcomers to Korean food, "L" was an easy number to cross of their list with their Lebanon favorite Meza, a little restaurant down their street. The crew digs into minced lamb Kafta Meshwouieh, served on long skewers with hummus, moutabal, and labneh with pomegranate seeds. Then there's lamb sausages, Lebanese wine, and of course, homemade pickles kabiss. "A celebration of simple flavors and textures, a perfect blend of spice and citrus, fresh herbs, and dried spice," they write.
More From A-Z Food:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts