VIDEO: A-Z Food Eats Iranian Cuisine
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Culinary and Golf Extravaganza Coming to Prestigious Riviera Nayarit
- World’s 30 Best Ice Cream Parlors
- 10 International Restaurants with Amazing Architecture
- The World's Toughest Tables: 9 Restaurants That Are Almost Impossible to Get Into
- 6 Outrageous Hot Dogs That Are Totally Normal Somewhere Else
About A-Z Food: In this video series, Alastair Humphreys and Tom Kevill-Davies eat around London to find one restaurant from a nation for each letter of the alphabet. Check out A-Z Food: Hungary here.
Neither Humphreys nor Kevill-Davies has ever visited Iran before, but in this installment of A-Z Food the duo does the next best thing. The travelers visit Mohsen in London for some starters and platters of Iranian cuisine. First up, sabzi, a starter sandwich of cheese, tarragon, coriander, mint, and radish in homemade bread. Also on the menu: kashk oh bademejan, salad, saffron-marinated kebabs, and cardamom tea. Head on over to A-Z Food for the full review, plus a recipe for Mirza Ghasemi, or an Iranian aubergine dip.
More From A-Z Food:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts