- Taco Day
VIDEO: A-Z Food Tackles Korea
On our London food tour, for the letter K we explore Korean cuisine
(For more go to www.atozlondonfood.com)
Recipe of the day
- The Waffle House Museum Will Make You Book a Flight to Georgia Immediately
- Dubai’s Qbara Sets the Pace for Modern Arabian Cuisine
- The 8 Best All-You-Can-Eat Cruise Ship Buffets
- Morimoto Opens New Family-Friendly Restaurant in Disney World This Week
- Girl Eat World: Meet the Woman Who Travels the World Eating Unique Foods in Every Country She Visits
About A-Z Food: In this video series, Alastair Humphreys and Tom Kevill-Davies eat around London to find one restaurant from a nation for each letter of the alphabet. Check out A-Z Food: Japan here.
London adventurers Humphreys and Kevill-Davies checked "K" off their alphabet list in this video, trying out Korean food at local establishment Jee Cee Neh. And while it seems they were the only non-Koreans in the restaurant (always a good sign of authenticity), the eaters tried their hand at Korean barbecue, cooking up ox tongue for their first time to rave reviews.
Dinner included a variety of small plates, noodles, and butter lettuce-wrapped barbecue, a meal described somewhat as "soul food." Watch the video, then check out their recipe for Korean staple kimchi, a fermented cabbage dish.
More From A-Z Food:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts