VIDEO: A-Z Food Features France
On our A-Z London tour, for the letter F we are visiting France
(For more go to www.atozlondonfood.com)
Recipe of the day
- Disney's Best Restaurants Around the World
- The South's 10 Most Iconic Foods and Where to Eat Them
- The Best Small Production Vineyards in Paso Robles, California: Il Cortile
- Crystal Cruise's Worldwide Voyages Dedicated to Authentic Dining Experiences
- Culinary and Golf Extravaganza Coming to Prestigious Riviera Nayarit
About A-Z Food: In this video series, Alastair Humphreys and Tom Kevill-Davies eat around London to find one restaurant from a nation for each letter of the alphabet. Check out A-Z Food: Eritrea here.
Sure, choosing France as their letter F was a bit predictable, but as the A-Z Food team explains in their review, a food list of London probably wouldn't have any validity if French food wasn't on it. Thus, Humphreys and Kevill-Davies make their way to the laid-back bistro Terroir in London.
The food involved pork and pistachio terrine, plus dishes from the mountains in the East, including a boudin noir (pigs' blood sausage), roasted pork belly, and a fried duck egg. A potato, bacon and Rebolchon cheese gratin was also served, all with a glass of wine. Head on over to the A-Z Food website for the full review.
More From A-Z Food:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts