- Moldy Cheese Day
VIDEO: A-Z Food Features France
On our A-Z London tour, for the letter F we are visiting France
(For more go to www.atozlondonfood.com)
Recipe of the day
- Four Foodie Stops in Emilia-Romagna That Can’t Be Missed
- A Regional Italian Food Journey to Expo Milano 2015
- Courtyard Restaurant in Botswana is a Unique Experience in Cuisine and Culture
- Italy Throws a Great Party But Still Hasn’t Found the Solution to World Hunger
- The Waffle House Museum Will Make You Book a Flight to Georgia Immediately
About A-Z Food: In this video series, Alastair Humphreys and Tom Kevill-Davies eat around London to find one restaurant from a nation for each letter of the alphabet. Check out A-Z Food: Eritrea here.
Sure, choosing France as their letter F was a bit predictable, but as the A-Z Food team explains in their review, a food list of London probably wouldn't have any validity if French food wasn't on it. Thus, Humphreys and Kevill-Davies make their way to the laid-back bistro Terroir in London.
The food involved pork and pistachio terrine, plus dishes from the mountains in the East, including a boudin noir (pigs' blood sausage), roasted pork belly, and a fried duck egg. A potato, bacon and Rebolchon cheese gratin was also served, all with a glass of wine. Head on over to the A-Z Food website for the full review.
More From A-Z Food:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts