- Moldy Cheese Day
VIDEO: A-Z Food Hits Up Denmark
On our A-Z London tour, for the letter D we check out the food of Denmark
(For more go to www.atozlondonfood.com)
Recipe of the day
- Four Foodie Stops in Emilia-Romagna That Can’t Be Missed
- A Regional Italian Food Journey to Expo Milano 2015
- Courtyard Restaurant in Botswana is a Unique Experience in Cuisine and Culture
- Italy Throws a Great Party But Still Hasn’t Found the Solution to World Hunger
- The Waffle House Museum Will Make You Book a Flight to Georgia Immediately
About A-Z Food: In this video series, Alastair Humphreys and Tom Kevill-Davies eat around London to find one restaurant from a nation for each letter of the alphabet. Check out A-Z Food: Cambodia here.
In the fourth installment of the A-Z Food series, Humphreys and Kevill-Davies explore the wonders of Scandinavian food at Madsen, an upscale restaurant in South Kensington. The explorers discover there's more to Scandinavian and Danish cuisine than herring, dill, and meatballs, ordering a version of the Danish open sandwich mørrebrø, plus a herring platter, meatballs, and a breaded fillet of plaice with smoked salmon, prawns, rose, and hollandaise sauce.
Read the full review over on A-Z Food's website.
More From A-Z Food:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts