VIDEO: A-Z Food Hits Up Denmark
On our A-Z London tour, for the letter D we check out the food of Denmark
(For more go to www.atozlondonfood.com)
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
About A-Z Food: In this video series, Alastair Humphreys and Tom Kevill-Davies eat around London to find one restaurant from a nation for each letter of the alphabet. Check out A-Z Food: Cambodia here.
In the fourth installment of the A-Z Food series, Humphreys and Kevill-Davies explore the wonders of Scandinavian food at Madsen, an upscale restaurant in South Kensington. The explorers discover there's more to Scandinavian and Danish cuisine than herring, dill, and meatballs, ordering a version of the Danish open sandwich mørrebrø, plus a herring platter, meatballs, and a breaded fillet of plaice with smoked salmon, prawns, rose, and hollandaise sauce.
Read the full review over on A-Z Food's website.
More From A-Z Food:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts