VIDEO: A-Z Food Finds Bolivia in London
On our A-Z London tour, the second stop is the food of Bolivia
(For more go to www.atozlondonfood.com)
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
About A-Z Food: In this video series, Alastair Humphreys and Tom Kevill-Davies eat around London to find one restaurant from a nation for each letter of the alphabet. Check out A-Z Food: Afghanistan here.
Who knew you could be transported to Bolivia while in London? In the latest installment of A-Z Food, Alastair Humphreys and Tom Kevill-Davies found Parrilladas del Sur, a Bolivian restaurant on London's Old Kent Road. On the menu? Chicken soup and rib soup, the latter complete with homemade garlic and chile sauce, spring onions, and slow-stewed ribs.
As for the main course, there's the sil pancho: flank steak coated with breadcrumbs and fried, served with fried eggs and rice. Head on over to A to Z London Food for the full review.
More from A-Z Food:
• A: Afghanistan
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts