- Eid al Fitr(Ramadan ends)
Snackshot of the Day: Everything Bagel
Recipe of the day
- Unlike McDonald's, Burger King Reports Strongest Second-Quarter Sales in a Decade
- Wendy’s Begins Testing Antibiotic-Free Chicken Products at Select Locations
- The Best Cheesesteaks in Philadelphia Part 2: Pat’s King of Steaks
- The Best Cheesesteaks in Philadelphia Part 1: Jim’s Steaks
- The Best and Worst Products at Trader Joe’s Roundup: Part One
The Daily Meal's editors, contributors, and readers dig into some pretty great restaurants, festivals, and meals. There's not always enough time to give a full review of a restaurant or describe in depth why a place, its food, and the people who prepare it are noteworthy, so Snackshot of the Day does what photographs do best, rely on the image to do most of the talking. Today's Snackshot is an everything bagel with lox and scallion cream cheese.
Breakfast doesn't get much better than the perfect everything bagel. There's a certain science to the ratio of seeds, and a toasted one, with cream cheese, coffee, and orange juice is the best way to start the day. This particular bagel is from Brooklyn Bagel and Coffee Company in Astoria, Queens. Of course, coffee and orange juice not pictured.
Read more about The Daily Meal's Snackshot feature. To submit a photo, email jbruce[at]thedailymeal.com, subject: "Snackshots."
Follow The Daily Meal's photo editor Jane Bruce on Twitter.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts