805 Hope St
Bristol, RI 02809
- Calamari and the risotto
- Very nice place on the waterfront
- Pricy and the "stuffies" tasted like mushy baby food. The bathrooms were horrendous and had no ac.
- Almost like a jimmy buffet song
- Service was awful.. But the food made up for it !
- Excellent view from the outside seating. It looked like the inside would make a warm & cozy spot for fall/winter months, too. A good variety on the menu & the service was VERY friendly & proficient.
- Great food at reasonable prices!!!
- Good food but a bit pricy and poor service.
- Don't bother ordering the fajitas the portions are not even big enough to fill a newborn baby! Chicken stark or the shrimp the portions are all the same 6 pieces of shrimp with my fajitas!!!
- Service is awful half of my ribs were good the other half terrible sat for almost 2 hours worst food experience ever
- If you ask the bartender for fresh lime instead of lime juice they will do it! Drinks are pricey but they make them worth it and delicious! Love going there on a sunny day!
- Would not suggest this place at all!! Pricy and no quality, many other great choices in Bristol!
- Excellent Sangria
- Really in this day and cocktail age craze no fresh lime juice? Sour mix and nasty Roses in a margarita? Hello...catch up!!!