How to Throw an Earth-Friendly Wedding
When planning your dream wedding, there are a lot of things to take into account: what themes or color palette you want, how you imagine your dream menu and wedding cake, and what modern trends you do (or do not) want to incorporate. But for a certain kind of bride and groom, there’s another massive, looming question: How do I lower the ecological impact of my big day?
For the How to Throw an Earth-Friendly Wedding Slideshow, click here.
It’s a fair question. From the carbon emissions involved in shipping food, clothing, and flowers to your wedding to buying all-new everything to keeping the lights and air conditioning on blast to make sure your guests are as comfortable as possible, a wedding can have a huge environmental impact.
Luckily, there are plenty of ways to show off both your new love and your love of the environment without breaking the bank. From holding your wedding ceremony and reception in the same venue to planning everything online to buying previously used décor and clothing, you can have a beautiful day while still showing respect for nature.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time