- Cream of Wheat invented (1893)
- Cream of Wheat introduced (1893)
Get Hungry with These Wedding Invitations
Recipe of the day
- “Whip It” Singer Jerry Casale Criticized For Shockingly Inappropriate 9/11-Themed Wedding Complete with Twin Towers Cakes
- WATCH: This Couple Got Drunk and Made a Hilarious Video About Themselves for Their Wedding
- 13 Wedding Cake Trends Any Would-Be Bride Should Consider
- Wedding Menu Ideas for Every Bride
- What Is Engagement Chicken?
We’ve talked about engagement shoots and save-the-dates, and now we’re moving up to the big leagues — the wedding invitations.
More and more couples are exploring their playful side before the invites go out with creative save-the-dates. But what if you really love fashion, color, and food so much that you want to incorporate it in your invitations? Now, that’s a possibility!
Maybe food is part of your love story or perhaps you met at a restaurant, you went to culinary school together, or you garden together — whatever the food connection, your invitations can include it!
While you are surely able to get custom invitations curated to whatever you’d like, here are a few examples from Yours is the Earth, head to their website to see more!:
A bushel and a peck, anyone?
Perfect for juicers, this citrus-filled suite is ideal for an afternoon summertime affair.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts