What the World’s Most Famous People Drink Every Night
It’s not always Champagne and vodka sodas for these stars (except for the few for whom, well, it is). Many of the world’s most famous people wind down for the night with a big tall glass of water or detoxifying green tea.
Many celebs won’t admit to having a glass or three of wine after a long day (they’ve got to keep up that pristine façade!) but luckily, there are a few momagers, actors, and singers who like to get real about their nighttime affair with adult grape juice.
After tons of careful research, Instagram trolling, and Twitter stalking, we have compiled a list of what the world’s most famous people drink every night.
While some celebs definitely seem like the type to chug water before bed, you may be surprised to see who indulges in whiskey sours, who drinks late-night Diet Cokes, and who totally can’t handle wine anymore and had to switch to something more soothing, like tequila. Click here to read what the world’s most famous people drink every night.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas