7 Recipes That Move Pancakes Out of the Morning
Skip the syrup with savory pancakes worthy of a place on your dinner table. You might be used to the tall stack of pancakes doused in syrup and loaded with sweet fruit, but pancakes work as a savory treat as well.potato pancakes or fresh, shredded zucchini added to your batter before being poured, puffed, and crisped in a hot skillet with butter. Top sweet corn pancakes with tangy sour cream or fold crisp bacon into the batter. Fry carrot scallion pancakes in duck fat for a light umami taste for your evening pancake dinner.
From tangy barbecue soaked pulled pork toppings to Paleo-friendly twists on your favorite brunch-time recipe, we have seven mind-blowing, flavor-packed recipes to help you transition pancakes from breakfast item to savory late night snack.
- IHOP Launched a Pumpkin Pancake Stout With Keegan Ales
- The Absolute Best Thing to Eat in Every State
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- 'Shot in the Dark' Is Dunkin' Donuts First-Ever Coffee in a Can
- 18 Indulgent Paleo Recipes