What Your Favorite Artists Will Be Eating at the 2013 Grammy Awards
The biggest night in music is almost upon us — the 55th annual Grammy Awards, hosted by LL Cool J, are coming up Feb. 10.
While you’ll surely be glued to your screen to catch your favorite artists like Mumford & Sons, Bruno Mars, Alicia Keys, and Rihanna perform their biggest hits of the year, the guests of honor will be enjoying decadent fare by Staples Center executive chef Joseph Martin and his team. The crew plans to serve up to 1 ,200 bottles of wine, 8,000 rolls of sushi, and 240 pounds of shrimp — some party, right?
If you’re hosting a Grammy viewing party like us, you’re in luck, because we’ve got the scoop on what’s being served so you can make your own versions of the dishes at home.
• Gingersnap Limeade with house-made limeade, cranberry juice, ginger beer, agave nectar, ginger matchsticks, and lime wheels
• Margaritas with Reposado, fresh-squeezed orange juice, lime juice, and simple syrup
• Risotto Pancake with rustic tomato sauce
• Chilled Lemongrass Soup with jumbo lump crab
• Lobster Beignets with celery root remoulade
While we can’t score you an actual award, you now have the upper hand on what to serve for an entertaining evening. (Rumor has it there will be a Rihanna and Chris Brown duet!) Enjoy!