$ $ $
- Adana Kebabn tad ve servis edilii ok ktyd. Bir daha geleceimi sanmyorum.
- Try the dark Turkish beer. Yummy!
- "Coffee should be black as Hell, strong as death, and sweet as love." -Turkish Proverb
- Youll especially enjoy your Combo Grill or Grilled Chicken over Spinach Special in their delightful atmosphere with extremely friendly waitresses.
- Try the hummus app. You can get half spicy and half normal. It's a nice blend.
- Dave room for dessert, the turkish cotton Candy is amazing!
- The spicy hummus is a great take on a staple appetizer. Lamb chops are tender and very juicy. I would advise against the manti dumplings, very tame compared to the best in Chinatown.
- The Lamb kabab for lunch
- Searched for best middle eastern food in theatre district and this popped up... which is so true - menu had solid options with amazing and hot and authentic food, great ambiance, and superb staff! !
- Spicy Esme, Babaganoush. Actually everything I've ever had in the 10+ years I have been coming here.
- The best Turkish food ever!!!!
- really good lamb kebab, maybe too much onions
- Lunch Special: $10.95 Includes Appetizer, Main Dish & Drink
- Surprisingly good. Wasn't expecting much.
- Food is amazing, family restaurant that cook based on traditional way, you have to go, "manti" is really good.
- The combo grill is soo good!! Except for the lamb.. Maybe because i am not a fan of lamb. And their Hummus is different than the lebanese hummus but it is tasty!
- Must try Adana with Yogurt, delicious.
- friendly staff.autentic enviroment. decoration is cool.however, weak music.menu looks rich on homestyle dishes.i picked manti for myself.yum yum!
- Great Turkish meals. Adana Kebab and Red Lantil soup made our day here. Apple tea is good replacement for desert.
- Stuffed eggplant rocks out. Go with bulgur instead of rice for a tomato-y accent to complement the veggies.