- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 can salted mixed cocktail nuts
- 2 teaspoons cayenne (or to taste)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the maple syrup and stir in the bourbon. Add the brown sugar and the rosemary. Stir and let simmer for 1 minute.
Place the nuts in a mixing bowl. Coat with the warm maple syrup mixture. Sprinkle in the cayenne and toss. Spread the nut mixture into a thin layer on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. If desired, add another sprinkle of brown sugar, and roast for 10-15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.