- 2 pounds pumpkin, peeled and cut into fry-shaped pieces about 2-3 inches long and ¼-½-inch thick*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Sprinkling of fresh black pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Toss the pumpkin pieces with the remaining ingredients and arrange in 1 layer on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 30 minutes or until soft enough that a toothpick easily goes through.