Serve Up Casseroles for New Year’s Day
As we head into the last few hours of 2012, let’s get ourselves prepped for not only the big night, but the morning after. Before a night full of festivities and drinking, it’s wise to prep for breakfast or brunch today, so that when you wake up tomorrow, half the battle is already won.
An ideal morning-after dish is a casserole — why? They feed multiple people at once and are usually calorie-loaded, which is fantastic after a night on the town or at home drinking and celebrating. Put whatever resolutions you have for the new year put on hold until the Jan. 2 — you’ll need these dishes.
Here are a few great casseroles to get you geared up for 2013:
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas