$ $ $
- Best upscale -Thin-crust wood-fired pizzas made with the best Italian ingredients, including San Marzano tomatoes, buffalo milk mozzarella and Grana Padano cheese. Eaten with a sharp knife and fork.
- The service here us not the bestbut the food is good. My favorite is the beat salad... The gorgonzola is out of this world.
- Sit outside and enjoy the sun.
- It's not Una Pizza (San Francisco) or even Settebello but the pizza is respectable and the sandwiches are tasty. Gelato with olive oil and sea salt is surprisingly yum.
- Best restaurant in town. Best food for your money!
- Love the outdoor seating on the patio. Try the cheese plate & the Margherita pizza.
- Service here is slow. Always slow. Caprese is good though.
- Pizza was amazing
- This place is incredible. We stumbled upon it on our way to Park City for spring break. Maybe the best Italian food I ever had. Try the Tuscan bean soup
- Caprese salad is divine!
- Best Gnocchi in Salt Lake!!
- Try the Orecchiette all a Pugliese (Sausage pasta dish) and D.O.P. Margherita pizza. Great ambiance and I've always had good service.
- great carbonara
- Great menu. Had great company so we were not looking for crazy attention from our server, though they were attentive. Bring your own "italian" wine for $6 corkage
- We waited 15 minutes for our check, after asking for it, and they werent even busy. The service here is terrible.
- Great wine list. Loved the Rose. The server was a little over the top and the food took a while to come out, but it was tasty! We each got a dish - pizza, pasta, olives...all so so good.
- Delicious beet salad and gnocchi with mushrooms!