Rosemary Lentil Stew Recipe
This soup is perfect for a cool fall evening and it's really easy to make. I loaded it with frozen veggies and lentils so it was quick to come together and cooked while I baked off some fresh bread.
- One 16-ounce bag lentils (rinsed and drained)
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 10 cups water
- 2 large or 4 small vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- One 12 ounce bag frozen brussels sprouts
- One 32 ounce bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
Put everything in a large pot and boil for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the lentils are cooked.