- Restaurant Review **** The gorgeous pizza was covered with pepperoni, sopressata, Italian sausage, mozzarella, fresh basil, and a savory red sauce. http://tol.bz/QIKOkq
- Order whatever their special is....never disappointed. And always fresh and yummy!
- New place where Mr. Ed's used to be! Excellent Food! Eggplant Parmesean, was wonderful!
- The help was missing, we were alone in the dining and when we were ready to leave we couldn't find anyone. The fettuccine was okay, very oily. We didn't take anything home. Won't return.
- Salmon is the best
- Attractive, romantic and great Italian food by far. One of my favorite restaurants in the area!
- Came in here for pre-game meals for hockey. Very nice staff that worked with our team and has us in and out in 25 min! And the food was great too.
- Calamari is great! Love the chicken parmesean
- I love their eggplant Parmesan, and the service is great
- The best bruschetta ever!!
- The Lasagna was very good, the chicken parm was tough
- Maple city ale on tap is the best. Local Adrian brew