Southern / Soul
2211 N Charles G Seivers Blvd
Clinton, TN 37716
- Great place to stop for lunch or dinner when passing thru Clinton.
- Do yourself a favor and order the coconut cream pie
- Love their hot roast beef sandwich with mashed pot, cole slaw, and pickled beets YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
- A unique place to grab some breakfast, or even order a homemade cake. Also tons of unique Tennessee Vols memorabilia
- Friendly people and atmosphere with unfortunately Bland food, small portions. Their whipped topping on their pies looks amazing until you taste it and realize it's for looks not flavor.
- You must try the peanut butter pie!
- Excellent breakfasts and burgers!
- Yummo! Great country cooking and homemade desserts.
- Great Southern food!
- Busy little place! Very good friendly service!
- Enjoyed my breakfast there. Great service
- Deviled crabs are pretty good, and the fried ("broasted") chicken is the real thing.
- The fried cornbread is the shizznit!
- An excellent place to get a homestyle southern meal. Try the mashed potatoes!!