$ $ $
Via Mario de Fiori, 41
Roma, Lazio 00187
+39 06 6979 7778
- I think Jesus cooks here
- Good cuisine. Caprese - good, risotto is just perfect, interior is really cozy, but it is not cheap.
- Lo chef Andrea messeri di italian academy, b r a v i s s i m o
- Lencastre, bella punta!
- Very elegant trendy restaurant with fine wine list
- Fantastic lunch. Excellent food, great value wine, friendly service. Wealthy crowd, but dont let that put you off
- Everything is good. We have to come at least twice every time we come to Roma!
- One of the best dining experiences in Rome. Very polite waiters. Seafood risotto Is definitely worth trying
- Very good pasta!!!
- Mekan iyi, caddede oturup bir eyler yemek imek ho. Akordion alanlar geldiinde de muhteem oluyor :)
- Fantastic pasta, great wine, beautiful deserts, what else to say... :-)
- No pea Risotto Bacallao, s tinha arroz no prato, alem de muito caro. Experincia ruim! Bad experience. Risotto Bacallao without codfish. Expensive. Stay away.
- Great Gnocchi
- Had the best pasta with fresh white truffle ever! Especially accompanied with a good Barolo!
- A good nicely setup place to eat at when youre near the Spanish steps. Their pasta was good, their gnocchi and steaks were fine as well and the staff were friendly. Enjoy!
- Watch your ticket! Added to bill water, bread & an Extra bottle of wine!
- Very friendly and trendy restaurant with outdoor seating. Everything was good, mains, starters, desserts, wine
- They went out of there way to get us a table outside. Wonderfully friendly service and the variety of meats, pasta, anchovies & deserts were superb. Well worth a visit/....s
- Cute little place, prices as expected for the area. Staff is super friendly, and food is very good. We would definitely go back.