Cajun / Creole
- Be sure to get there early and stay late.
- Get the old fashion!
- Come dine with me, y'all!
- I really enjoy dining at the bar.
- I love the pork Mac n cheese, and their hush puppies!
- Huge bourbon and rye selection
- Great for drinks! The charcuterie and cheese board are great. Nice vibe as well. I tried their formal menu a couple of times but I was not much excited about it.
- Great selection of bourbon
- A little small but makes up for it in atmosphere, food, and drink selection. Cant beat the $10 burger, beer, and bulleit from 4-6pm
- Cuppa Joe cocktail was good! As well as the Softshell Crab BLT
- Wifi password: 1214main
- You can sit outside with your dogs. Nice spot and the lamb burger was great!
- Good food, not to pricey for the environment they provide.
- Cheap and good cocktails!
- The pulled pork tacos and sloppy joes are tasty, sophisticated versions of the comfort food staple sandwiches you know and love! Service, though, was mediocre. Rushed out door before closing time.
- Brunch -- fried catfish and succotash soooo yummy (don't forget the old fashioned)!
- Scallops and burgers and cocktails!
- Black eye peas hummus. Po boys galore.
- The Mirliton Pie is a great appetizer - and my daughter loved the toast.
- Try the Knuckleball - award winning drink with pickled peanuts!