- As an out of towner, I used Urbanspoon to find a good dinner place. I was pleasantly surprised by the food and the live band (Friday night). Will eat here again on another cross country road trip.
- Sushi night on Thursdays. One of the only places in Bis you can get a "Black & Blue" beer. Cheers!
- I had the Bistro Burger. Asked for the meat to be cooked medium rare. Was done perfectly! My wife had the Classic Chicken Sandwich. That was as well really good. Meat was juicy and tender.
- Love..love..love the tuna!!!
- Loved the New York strip and the crab cakes!
- Loved the chipotle chicken chili and the southwestern chicken salad!
- There tarragon chicken salad is fantastic!!!!
- Great atmosphere and food. Between high-end and medium-end scale and pricing. Great wine list!
- One of the best restaurants in Bismarck. Try the ostrich or the Parmesan-crusted chicken and get the ahi tuna app. Different specials every night - always delicious. All pastas are amazing too!
- As you know, I am scouring the area for great places to eat and be able to surf FREE wi-fi. Just found out that you can add The Bistro to the list! TWO great reasons to eat there: Great lunch and F