Remedy Restaurant and Lounge
Bar, American, Vegetarian / Vegan
5121 Butler St (btwn 51st & 52nd)
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
- love this place! great food and drink!
- Go upstairs.
- Best bar in America. Period.
- Hipster dance parties upstairs on the weekends.
- Remedy is the quintessential dancing, drinking, eating local. As their site says they have found the remedy for what is ailing Pittsburgh. If you are bored; come down and have some fun.
- This place is too fun.
- Chili Lime Seitan Wings are the best seitan wings in pgh
- Unfortunately, they somehow get away with letting people smoke.
- The upstairs jukebox in the pool table room has one of the best music selections I've seen in a bar
- As a recovering smoker, I never feel like this joint is too smokey. Great music on the juke, cool people around and a great place to watch a Pens game!
- this place allows smoking. yuck!
- Best watering hole this side of the river. Smokers welcome.
- It's a Grimy bar. Dislike the indoor arrangement but definitely don't mind the outdoor seating / patio.
- Chili-lime wings, apple brown sugar butter pierogies
- Chili-lime double breaded wings. Brown sugar ,butter, apple pierogies. Great bar food!!
- Black bean burger is delecious
- No more meatloaf...I feel like someone just ran over my puppy!
- "If you will it dude, it is no dream." You'll never find more entertaining bathroom graffiti. Ever.
- The meatloaf sandwich is to die for! Try it!!
- Try the black bean burger and fries! They do allow smoking which is a bummer.