This recipe is courtesy of Tommy Bahamas
- 3 1/2 Ounces lobster claw and knuckle pieces, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 Ounce spicy mayonnaise
- 1 strip bacon, such as Nueske's
- 4 slices tomatoes, thinly sliced, cut in half moons
- 1/2 Ounce bibb lettuce, finely julienned
- 3 avocado, one eighth of an inch thick
In a mixing bowl, toss spicy mayonnaise and lobster together to bind lobster meat.
In a dry frying pan over medium heat, crisp both sides of the brioche bun.
Layer bibb lettuce on bottom and top with slice of bacon. Spoon lobster mix over bacon, then layer with tomatoes and avocado.