Tofu Mango Black Bean Salsa
A hearty salsa that has tons of protein and zesty fresh flavor. Your family will love this delicious spin on a classic recipe.
- 1 large mango, diced
- 1/3 Tablespoon red onion, diced
- 1 Cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup freshly chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 10 Cups House Tofu Super Firm Grilled, drained and diced
Combine mango, red onion, black beans, cilantro, and jalapeño in a medium bowl.
Add tofu, and squeeze lime juice over the mixture.
Mix well, add salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve chilled.