- 1 Stonefire original naan
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 5¼ Ounces Nutella
- 5¼ Ounces mascarpone cheese
- 2-3 Tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 4 Cups fresh raspberries
- ¼ Cup confectioners sugar (optional)
- Fresh mint, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Brush the naan with melted butter and bake until golden brown and almost crispy at the bottom, about 3 minutes.
While baking, mix together the mascarpone cheese and raspberry jam until blended. Spread a layer of Nutella on top of the naan. Then top with the mascarpone cheese and raspberry mixture. Arrange the raspberries over the mascarpone layer.
If using, sprinkle with confectioners sugar and garnish with fresh mint in the center.