PointsPlus Turkey-Apple Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe
Lean, healthy turkey combined with some apples and raisins tossed in a fruity dressing makes for a flavorful and satisfying light lunch or first course.
- 2 cups cooked skinless light turkey meat, sliced, shredded, or chopped
- 2 medium-sized stalks celery, chopped
- 1 medium-sized apple, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup golden seedless raisins, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, apple, and raisins and toss to combine. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, coriander, salt, and pepper. Add the dressing to the turkey mixture and toss to combine. Arrange the lettuce on 4 plates and top with turkey salad.