- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 Cups green beans, trimmed
- 2 Cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved (or quartered, if large)
- 2 Teaspoons garlic, minced, or to taste
- 1/4 Cup basil, chiffonade
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray. Place the green beans in a single layer in the pan and coat with cooking spray. Roast to desired doneness, stirring once or twice, about 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, and 2 tablespoons of the basil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
When the green beans are finished, remove from the oven and spoon the tomato mixture into the pan; toss thoroughly. Serve hot, room temperature, or chilled, topped with the remaining basil.