- 2 Tablespoons honey, dissolved in a ¼ cup very warm or hot water
- 1 Cup Little Black Dress Vodka’s Pineapple Honey flavor
- 1/4 Cup freshly squeezed, lemon juice, strained
- 1/2 Cup fresh lemon balm leaves, loosely packed
- Dash of 2 dashes of bitters for each cocktail
- club soda, to top off
- Lemon slices
In a small pitcher add the vodka, honey water, and lemon juice. Add the lemon balm (or basil if more easily available) and muddle with a wooden spoon. Pour evenly into mason jars and add the 2 dashes of bitters to each and seal with lid to transport. Once ready to enjoy, add ice cubes and top off with club soda, garnish with lemon slices, and serve.