- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 navel oranges
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 Cups baby spinach
- Hawaiian red sea salt or other finishing salt, to taste
Whisk together lime juice, vinegar, honey and oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Remove peel and all of white pith from the oranges with a serrated knife. Working over a large bowl to catch juices, cut between membranes with a paring knife to release whole orange segments into bowl. Halve avocados and remove pits. Cut into thin slices. Toss orange sections and juice with sliced avocado, red onion and lime juice mixture.
Place baby spinach on serving plates and top with orange-avocado mixture. Sprinkle with Hawaiian red sea salt to taste. Serve immediately.