Healthy Avocado Chocolate Pudding
A fabulous dessert, with no added oil or refined sugar, that's packed with flavor! Serve with berries.
Back To Avocado 101!
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 Cup dates, pitted, soaked in water for a few hours, and drained
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Berries, for serving
Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor until smooth, scraping down sides of the bowl as needed. Transfer to a bowl or individual serving bowls and chill in the refrigerator for several hours before serving.