- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup crushed baked tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup 2% milk shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 slices oscar meyer bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked long-grain brown rice
- 1/4 cup reduced fat or light sour cream
Heat oven to 400ºF.
Place chicken on foil-covered baking sheet; top with salsa. Bake 20 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF), topping with crushed chips and cheese for the last 5 min.
Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet; drain on paper towels. Discard drippings from skillet. Add onions to skillet; cook and stir 5 min. Stir in tomatoes; cook 4 to 5 min. or until tomatoes begin to pop, stirring occasionally. Add rice; cook 2 to 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Stir in bacon.
Top chicken with sour cream. Serve with rice mixture.
Makes 4 servings
Calories 380, Fat 10 g, Carbs 36 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 33 g