- 1 Pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 Ounces crumbled fresh goat cheese
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons apple juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 Cup chopped dill
- 3/4 Cups fresh corn (from 1 ear corn)
- 1 large tomato, diced
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat and set up an ice bath. Add the green beans and cook just until they turn bright green and are barely tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and cool in the ice bath. Drain and pat dry.
To make the dressing, whisk together the goat cheese, lemon zest and juice, apple juice, garlic, and pepper in a small bowl. Toss the green beans with half of the dressing and half of the dill and spread on a platter. Top with the corn and tomato, drizzle with the remaining dressing, and top with the remaining dill.