Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pecan Bread
No need to prance the aisles of the stores looking for what to bring when you can simply just wrap this cute loaf in parchment paper with twine and a cute card. Then you will be able to share the goodness with your family and friends for dessert.
See all bread recipes.
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 Cup vegan butter, at room temperature
- 1 Cup pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/3 Cup pumpkin purée
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract, preferably organic
- 1 1/2 Cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice, preferably organic
- 3/4 Teaspoons cinnamon, preferably organic
- 1/4 Teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 Cups pecans, chopped
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Coat a loaf pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, cream the butter, maple syrup, eggs, pumpkin purée, and vanilla extract. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, sea salt, and pecans.
Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Do not overmix. Transfer the mixture to the loaf pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.