- 1/2 Cup creamy peanut butter or sunbutter
- 1/4 Cup vegetable shortening
- 1/2 Cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 Cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 Cup Cascadian Farms raspberry jam
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, cream the peanut butter , shortening, coconut sugar, and egg with a hand blender. Blend until smooth and then stir in the almond flour and salt.
Scoop the dough 1 tablespoon at a time onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Make a large thumbprint in the center of each cookie. Scoop the jam 1 teaspoon at a time into the center of each cookie.
Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool and serve with a big tall glass of dairy-free almond milk.