- 2 Tablespoons grapeside oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 Cup minced shallots
- One 7-ounce jar organic tomato paste
- 1 Cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
Warm the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and shallot and cook until soft. Add the tomato paste, orange juice, vinegar, mustard, paprika, salt, and pepper.
Simmer over low heat 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often.