- 1 box lasagna
- 3 2/3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 Cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 Cup fresh mozzarella, chopped
- 1 Pound zucchini, diced to ½-inch pieces
- 1 pint red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 Tablespoons prepared pesto
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil; season with salt. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and lay out on a tray to cool. Drizzle 1 teaspoon of olive oil over the pasta.
Mix ricotta, mozzarella, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl and set aside.
Sauté zucchini over medium-high heat in a large pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper, until slightly brown, or about 8 minutes; set aside.
Toss tomatoes in the remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Then, build the lasagna in the following order: pasta, cheese mixture, zucchini, tomatoes, pesto. Then, repeat two more times. Serve chilled.