- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- ½ Cup lightly packed dark brown sugar
- 2½ Teaspoons baking powder
- 2 Teaspoons apple pie spice
- ¼ Teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- 1¼ Cup plain Greek yogurt, such as Chobani
- 1 Cup grated carrots
- ½ Cup canola oil
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Cup raisins
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, apple pie spice, baking soda, and salt.
In a food processor, pulse the yogurt, carrots, oil, vanilla, and eggs. Mix the wet ingredients into the flour mixture, then stir in the raisins.
Divide the batter among a greased or paper-cup-lined 12-cup muffin tin. Bake until golden-brown, 25 to 28 minutes.