Beyond Beef Shepard's Pie Recipe
If you’re looking for something hearty and delicious, then look no further. Our Shepherd’s Pie recipe is a perfect beef-free spin on this classic dish!
￼View more recipes online: www.beyondmeat.com/healthy-recipes
- 1 Pound mashed potatoes, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons crushed tomatoes
- 2 carrots, diced
- 3 Cups meatless ground beef substitute
Saute onions, garlic, corn and carrots until soft.
Add salt, pepper, tomato paste and beef crumbles.
Heat though and add liquid amines, thyme and peas.
Put filling in small pyrex and cover well with mashed potatoes.
Bake in 325° oven for 30 minutes until bubbly.