- 3 purple sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed, approximately 2 cups
- 1/4 Cup coconut milk
- 1/2 Cup fresh blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup pecans, for garnish
Place your sweet potatoes in a large stock pot with boiling water and boil until fork-tender, approximately 15 minutes. Transfer to a large mixing bowl or stand mixer.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Add the coconut milk, lemon juice, butter, honey, and cinnamon and mash using a stand mixer or a hand mixer. Beat the potatoes until no lumps remain. Fold in the fresh blueberries and mix by hand. Transfer the sweet potato mixture to 4 small ramekins and sprinkle pecans on top
Place the ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the pecans are toasted. Garnish with a scoop of refrigerated coconut milk and serve.