Quick and Easy Quiche Recipe
Quiche is a savory French pastry, served in a pie crust and filled with egg custard and optional cheese, meat, seafood, or vegetables. It can be served hot or cold, making it a great make-ahead dish. Quiche is a popular brunch dish but also works well for picnics, lunches, and dinners.
Making a traditional quiche can involve a bit of work because you also have to make a pie crust. You can of course use a premade store-bought crust, but this recipe makes quiche even easier by eliminating the pie crust all together. Instead, it uses crushed butter crackers to create a crust for the custard.
If you don’t like spinach (or don’t have any on hand), try another leafy green like kale or Swiss chard. You can also skip the leafy greens and add other ingredients like broccoli, mushrooms, or asparagus. Similarly, if you don’t have Gruyère cheese, replace it with Swiss or another cheese that is readily available.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time