Today Only! Heart-Shaped DKNY Pretzels From Dominique Ansel
Stop whatever you’re doing and head down to Madison Square Park. Today only, Dominique “Cronut King” Ansel will be giving out 500 heart-shaped soft pretzels with a raspberry dipping sauce in collaboration with DKNY for the release of their new fragrance, MYNY, which apparently has notes of raspberry, just like the Ansel creation. And if getting a one-time-only, limited-edition Dominique Ansel treat isn’t enough for you, British pop singer Rita Ora will also be there.
The pretzel is Ansel’s twist on the popular New York street favorite. It’s a little bit crustier on the outside, and half of the pretzel heart is covered in raspberry powder dusting, while the other half is sprinkled with sea salt.
“DKNY is such an icon of New York and the pretzel is as well, the pretzel is crunchy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside, it’s really playful,” said Ansel. “I tried to put my own spin on the soft pretzel. And it’s heart-shaped because I heart New York!”
The event is only going on until 3 p.m., so get yours before they’re gone.
For the latest happenings in the food and drink world, visit our Food News page.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter@JoannaFantozzi
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time