South Beach Wine & Food Festival Announces 2015 Line-Up
The 14th annual Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE will take place February 19 through 22 in 2015, and the four-day festival will feature more than 75 events from culinary talents all over the U.S.
This year, new events will include a Poolside Paella Party hosted by José Andrés, Tacos After Dark hosted by Aarón Sánchez, South Beach-style dessert from Dominique Ansel, a poolside bartender event hosted by Emeril Lagasse, and more.
Returning events will include the Amstel Light Burger Bash presented by Schweid & Sons hosted by Rachael Ray, Goya Foods’ Swine & Wine hosted by Marc Forgione, and wine seminars hosted by Wine Spectator.
The 2015 festival will also honor legendary Basque chef Juan Mari Arzak and Ted Baseler, president and CEO of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, at the annual tribute dinner at Loews Miami Beach, the festival’s host hotel.
The exclusive MasterCard presale begins Monday, October 6, and General public ticket sales open on Monday, October 20, 2014
For the latest food and drink updates, visit our Food News page.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time