Waffle House Is Taking Reservations for Candlelit Valentine’s Day Dinners
Are you dreading February 14 when you’ll have to shell out a hefty amount of cash for dinner and Champagne at a swanky restaurant? Then you’re in luck, because Waffle House is offering candlelit, white tablecloth dinners on Valentine’s Day for the couple that wants to celebrate love in the name of pancakes.That’s right: The breakfast restaurant chain known for being a popular crime spot is offering a Valentine’s Day deal at more than 140 locations in 18 states. It’s called “A Waffle House Love Story.”
Not only is Waffle House vamping up its ambience, but it is also offering a select T-bone steak on the menu, along with the typical offerings of waffles, pancakes, eggs, and its famous hashbrowns. But don’t think you’ll get away with a spontaneous Valentine’s night jaunt to your local Waffle House, because reservations are required.
Space is limited, so make the call today. Here’s a list of Waffle Houses that are participating.
- This Soup Was An ‘Absolute Sensation’ With Queen Elizabeth II
- Subway Tries to Shade McDonald's in New Ad, With Mixed Results
- The 21 Most Romantic Fall Date Ideas
- Dunkin’ Donuts Is Dropping the Second Half of Its Name
- 18 Foods You Should Always Buy at Costco