‘Food Arts' Magazine Shutters After 25 Years of Publication
After 25 years of circulation, noted fine dining magazine Food Arts has ceased publication, publisher M. Shanken Communications, Inc., announced on Facebook.
“It is with great sadness that, after 25 years, we announce the closing of Food Arts magazine,” the publication wrote in a message to readers.
“We have loved working with everyone in the food industry—our writers, photographers, chefs, restaurateurs, hoteliers, and everyone else we’ve raised a glass with along the way. Thank you for all of your loyalty and support throughout the years. We wish you all the very best. Keep the kitchen fires burning!”
The trade magazine was established to serve the hotel and fine dining industries and grew to include a loyal readership of food lovers for its in-depth coverage of all aspects of the industry, from detailed profiles of chefs and restaurants around the world, to culinary tools and techniques for the home cook.
For the latest food and drink updates, visit our Food News page.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas