Sleep Soundly With This Comforting Pizza Night Light
We’ve all heard of counting sheep to help you fall asleep, but what about thinking delicious pizza thoughts? Retailer Kikkerland is selling a Pizza Night Light to “remind yourself how much you love pizza as you drift off to sleep.”
The night light was designed by Steph Mantis from Biddeford, Maine. According to her bio, she was born and raised “in a house and pizza parlor” and “creates quirky household items that transform a banal area in your home into a place of fantasy and whimsy.” Other designs by Mantis include Animal Butt Magnets and Pizza Coasters.
The Pizza Night light is on sale for $6.00 and comes with a seven-watt bulb. The night light itself resembles a slice of classic cheese pizza atop a flimsy paper plate that from experience does nothing to protect you from the unavoidable grease that comes with the pizza eating experience.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas