Reddit user “Joshua_Glock” posted a picture of the restaurant’s handwritten Wi-Fi equation this past weekend, but no one has been able to connect to the network yet, First We Feast reported.
The Reddit community has been in a frenzy trying to solve the equation.
“This looks a lot like a summation of a binomial probability density function,” one Reddit user wrote. “I strongly doubt the divider between N/m should even be there.”
After receiving more than 400 comments, Reddit user “Joshua_Glock” claimed to have revisited the restaurant again and again to test out new suggestions.
This isn’t the first time a restaurant has stumped its customers with a math equation. This past summer, a photo of a Beijing restaurant’s menu went viral because it listed complex math equations where the price should have been, making customers solve the equations to determine the costs of their bills.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time